“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King, Jr
WHAT WE DO
Tucson Counseling Associates specializes in outpatient psychotherapy services for children, teens, adults, couples and families. We offer flexible scheduling with therapists available evenings and weekends. In office appointments are available as well as in the comfort of your own home and online (via Skype).
Tucson Counseling Associates is a teaching facility that provides clinical supervision and training to associate level clinicians in a private practice setting. Everyone is seen as capable of reaching their highest potential and living a fulfilling life.
Is Counseling Right For You?
Have you ever felt:
- Stuck going over that same issue in your relationships over and over again?
- Misunderstood by everyone around you and overly reactive?
- Desiring of a deeper connection with your partner, family and friends?
- Troubled by your destructive, unskillful habits and need help turning them around?
- As if something is missing from your life?
- That you’re not as happy as you know you can be?
Know you are not alone and we’re here to help.
Click HERE to book your first appointment with a therapist. During your first appointment we will discuss a plan for treatment that both you and your therapist can agree on. Relief can be felt in as little as 1-2 sessions but the longer and more consistently you participate in therapy, the more results you will see.
- To provide quality outpatient psychotherapy services to clients.
- To teach and train therapists in a private practice setting.
- To empower associate level clinicians to start their own practices.
- To meet the community’s need for affordable mental health care.
- To raise awareness and reduce stigma of mental illness in the community.